2026-10-03

Freeway - Month of Madness, Vol. 2 (2014) (WEB) (FLAC + 320 kbps)


1 Doing Anything 03:49
2 Get It Started 03:30
3 Rap Spitters 03:26
4 Diesel 03:32
5 Long Money 03:19
6  Do It to Death 03:26
7 There You Go 03:54
8 For the Better - Freeway feat. Neesh 03:38
9 As I Ever Been-  Freeway feat. Hezekiah 03:33
10 When I Die 03:43
11 I Wanna Be Free 02:46
12 Np Finest 03:03
13 Bank Rollz 03:37
14 Back for More 03:10
15 Don't Tell Me It's Over 3:35
16 So Cold- Freeway feat. Klass 04:10

This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T2 (FLAC I):  LINK (you also see T1 links)
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page. 

    This one's partially mastered as lossy. Still I upped it in FLAC because it was made available in this format via WEB streaming platforms. It's not an upconvert.