2026-10-03

Freeway - Month of Madness, Vol. 1 (2014) (WEB) (FLAC + 320 kbps)


1 Month of Madness 03:20
2 Everlast 03:45
3 Count on Free 03:23
4 Look Around 02:52
5 Gonna Get Mines 03:26
6 I'm Great 04:02
7 Mindstate Takeover 03:03
8 Blauh 02:46
9 Together 02:54
10 Tell You Something 03:18
11 Movin' Out 03:29
12 Straight Madness 03:49
13 I Can Deal with It 02:36
14 Really Rough out Here 03:00
15 Street Music 03:03
16 Start Wildin' 03:18

This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T2 (FLAC I):  LINK (you also see T1 links)
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page. 

    This one's partially mastered as lossy. Still I upped it in FLAC because it was made available in this format via WEB streaming platforms. It's not an upconvert.