2026-09-08

Fat Boys & Kool Rock-ski - Party Time (2009) (WEB) (FLAC + 320 kbps)

1 Playing With Yourself 00:03:09
2 We Can Talk 00:03:25
3 Gotta Love It 00:03:50
4 Tonight

This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T2 (FLAC I):  LINK (you also see T1 links)
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page

    This one's partially mastered as lossy. Still I upped it in FLAC because it was made available in this format via WEB streaming platforms. It's not an upconvert.

3 comments:

Bobbafoofai187 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dangledickjoe said...

Charging people for music that ain't yours is wack. It's also hereditary, in a metaphorical sense....ya moms n sister charge for the furr-burger, pops charges other dudes to let him sit in the cuck chair, etc. Artists are strugglin.

Therefore, I earnestly feel it's my noble duty, obligation, and stated somewhere in a random Amendment nonetheless, to alert those responsible for DMCA takedowns. Sad, really. More respect to anyone who tries yo pass the art along without attempting to make Cam-Hoe n Onlyfans dollars in the process. Authorities shall be on notice....thanks for playing your pathetic part inbkilling hip hop.

Dangledickjoe said...

Shame that guy deleted his comment, as he was on the right track. I'll elaborate on those opinions in my own comment below.