2 Arriving at Midnight 02:53
3 Roads (feat. A. Billi Free) -Def-I feat. A. Billi Free 03:15
4 NY to NM (feat. Kool Keith) - Def-I feat. Kool Keith 03:03
5 Drift Away (feat. Reve Kalell) - Def-I feat. Reve Kalell 03:02
6 Help Me Breathe 03:21
7 Waters Deep (feat. Abstract Rude, JFK Ninjaface & Dawta Magma) -Def-I feat. Abstract Rude, JFK Ninjaface & Dawta Magma 03:18
8 Multiverse (feat. E-Turn) - Def-I feat. E-Turn 03:18
9 Keep Truth (feat. Ami Kim) - Def-I feat. Ami Kim 02:12
10 Running (feat. Voice of Honey) -- Def-I feat. Voice of Honey 03:04
11 We Are One (feat. Dre-Z) - Def-I feat. Dre-Z 03:26
12 Hear Take This (feat. Ariano) - Def-I feat. Ariano 04:14
13 Honest Attempts (feat. Liv the Artist) - Def-I feat. Liv the Artist 03:23
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.

No comments:
Post a Comment