2 Let It Drop 03:30
3 Joy & Pain (feat. Ami Billifree) - Def-I feat. Ami Billifree 03:19
4 Separate Turns (feat. Drezus) - Def-I feat. Drezus 03:36
5 Survived (feat. Honey) - Def-I feat. Honey 03:58
6 Don't Drink the Water (feat. Ariano) - Def-I feat. Ariano 03:46
7 Blue Sky Highway (feat. Celina Gonzales) - Def-I feat. Celina Gonzales 03:18
8 Calling Shots (feat. Raashan Ahmad) - Def-I feat. Raashan Ahmad 03:26
9 Focused High 03:15
10 Autopilots (feat. Akword Actwrite) - Def-I feat. Akword Actwrite 03:32
11 Top to Bottom 03:01
12 Style Writing 03:18
13 Viewer Discretion Advised (feat. Godsent) - Def-I feat. Godsent 04:07
14 Water Is Life 03:57
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.

No comments:
Post a Comment