2026-10-09

Notorious B.I.G. & DJ Vlad - Rap Phenomenon (2003) (CD) (FLAC + 320 kbps)

1 Dirty Harry (3)– Biggie Tribute Mix
2 Notorious B.I.G.– What Up Gangsta (Dirty Harry Blend)
3 Notorious B.I.G.– Let's Get It On (Dirty Harry Blend)
4 Notorious B.I.G.– If I Should Die (Dirty Harry Blend)
5 Notorious B.I.G.– Live At The Garden (DJ Vlad Blend)
6 Notorious B.I.G.– Party & Bullshit (Dirty Harry Blend)
7 Notorious B.I.G.– Hypnotize (Dirty Harry Blend)
8 Notorious B.I.G.– Cars & Sex (DJ Vlad Blend)
9 Notorious B.I.G.– Fucking You Tonight (DJ Vlad Blend)
10 Notorious B.I.G.– Can I Get Witcha (Let's Get High Blend)
11 Notorious B.I.G.– Can I Get Witcha (Next Episode Blend)
12 Notorious B.I.G.– Can I Get Witcha (Bang Bang Blend)
13 Notorious B.I.G.– Nasty Boy (Rapper's Delight Blend)
14 Notorious B.I.G.– Nasty Boy (The Message Blend)
15 Notorious B.I.G.– Nasty Boy (Children's Story Blend)
16 Notorious B.I.G.– House Of Pain
17 Notorious B.I.G.– Deadly Combination
18 Notorious B.I.G.– You'll See
19 Notorious B.I.G.– Dreams
20 Notorious B.I.G.– To All My Niggas
21 Notorious B.I.G.– Jam Session
22 Notorious B.I.G.– Who Shot Ya?
23 Notorious B.I.G.– Think Big
24 Notorious B.I.G.– Groupies
25 Notorious B.I.G.– Bust A Nut
26 Notorious B.I.G.– Who's The Man
27 Notorious B.I.G.– A Buncha Niggas
28 Notorious B.I.G.– Be The Realest
29 Notorious B.I.G.– Real Niggaz
30 Notorious B.I.G.– Da B Side
31 Notorious B.I.G.– Cars & Sex
32 Notorious B.I.G.– Buddy X
33 Notorious B.I.G.– You Really Got A Hold On Me
34 Notorious B.I.G.– Interview
35 Notorious B.I.G.– Keep Your Hands High
36 Notorious B.I.G.– Runnin
37 Notorious B.I.G.– West Coast Interview
38 Notorious B.I.G.– Can't Stop The Reign
39 Notorious B.I.G.– Be Happy
40 Notorious B.I.G.– Interview
41 Notorious B.I.G.– Why Ya Tryin To Play Me
42 Notorious B.I.G.– My Nigga
43 Notorious B.I.G.– Rap City Freestyle
44 Notorious B.I.G.– DJ Enuff Freestyle
45 Notorious B.I.G.– Mr. Cee Freestyle
46 Notorious B.I.G.– Wake Up Show Freestyle
47 Notorious B.I.G.– Funkmaster Flex Freestyle
48 Notorious B.I.G.– Outro
49 Notorious B.I.G.– 16 Bars Freestyle
50 Notorious B.I.G.– Biggie's Last Interview

This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.