2 Hyphy, Dumb, Buck, Krump 4:01
3 YAY 3:47
4 Doing Da Thizz 3:57
5 Look Look Look 3:44
6 What I Got (Game To My Socks) 3:55
7 Memories 4:35
8 Get Away 4:24
9 Hammer Time 3:49
10 West Coast Cha 3:45
11 Who Loves 4:50
12 Mash For It 3:25
13 I Won't Give Up (On My Life) 4:01
14 Hard Times 5:13
15 I Can't Stand It 4:58
16 What Happened To Our Hood 5:43
17 Get 2 NO U 4:07
18 Thankful 4:54
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.
This one's partially mastered as lossy. Still I upped it in FLAC because it was made available in this format via WEB streaming platforms. It's not an upconvert.
