2 Change Coming -- Freeway feat. Chill Moody 03:39
3 Lyrically Untouchable - Freeway feat. Memphis Bleek & Mickey Factz 04:32
4 F&F - Freeway feat. Frankie Vado 03:34
5 The Industry = Freeway feat. Lefty & Random 03:28
6 All I Know - Freeway feat. D Boy Stackalini 03:28
7 Hot New Hip Hop 02:44
8 We Can Do Better - Freeway feat. Quake Matthews & RS Smooth 03:34
9 Dust - Freeway feat. Paul Marz 03:05
10 Addicted to the Paper - Freeway feat. Shad Black 04:43
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.
This one's partially mastered as lossy. Still I upped it in FLAC because it was made available in this format via WEB streaming platforms. It's not an upconvert.
