2 Will I Ever Be Free 02:38
3 Flow Monster 02:16
4 Danger 02:06
5 Crazy World 02:09
6 Early This Mornin' - Freeway feat. Jakk Frost 02:13
7 Freestyle 01:31
8 Freeway Money 03:47
9 Part of the Game - Freeway feat. Jakk Frost, Ms. Jade, Nina Ross & Tek 03:24
10 Chief Rocka 02:19
11 Lay You Down - Freeway feat. Jakk Frost 02:40
12 We Run This Thing - Freeway feat. Jakk Frost 01:00
13 Laws of Rap - Freeway feat. Jakk Frost 02:11
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.
This one's partially mastered as lossy. Still I upped it in FLAC because it was made available in this format via WEB streaming platforms. It's not an upconvert.
