2 Simon Says 01:43
3 Attitudes 01:23
4 Feet on the Ground 01:32
5 The Beat Made Me - Freeway feat. Jakk Frost 02:26
6 Someone Knocking 02:36
7 Y'all Don't Want It 01:14
8 All by Myself 02:54
9 Weather Man 00:58
10 Old to the New 01:37
11 Heart Throbs 01:49
12 Warm Y'all Up 00:45
13 Let's Talk 01:13
14 Loving You 01:14
15 If I 01:50
16 Paper Chaser 02:42
17 Back Ya Boys Down - Freeway feat. Beanie Sigel & Jakk Frost 02:45
18 Do It Right 02:40
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.
This one's partially mastered as lossy. Still I upped it in FLAC because it was made available in this format via WEB streaming platforms. It's not an upconvert.
