A2. Interlude #1 Only a Dance
A3. In The Shadow
A4. You! (Feat. Miscellaneous)
A5. Interlude #2 Degi’s Goomies
A6. Finalement
B1. Touch (Feat. Miscellaneous)
B2. The Con$umer ($old, Get Money And Buy)
B3. I Know A Woman Somewhere (Feat. Andrre & Astrid Van Peeterssen)
B4. Interlude #3 Oh Yes!
B5. Dancing Chords And Fireflies
C1. I Touch Your Lips
C2. Embers (Feat. Pierre The Motionless & Brzowski)
C3. Interlude #4 Lo-Fi Recreation
C4. L.O.V.E
D1. The Loop (Feat. Miscellaneous)
D2. More Than Abstract Hip-Hop
D3. Un Jour Comme Un Autre
D4. Venise (Feat. Felix Faire)
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.
