2026-09-05

V.I.T.A.L. Emcee - The Secret of the Invisible Man (2006) (WEB) (FLAC + 320 kbps)

1 A Question Of Scruples / Gods & Monsters 3:56
2 Mute 3:42
3 The Writing On The Wall 4:35
4 Voyeurism (Segue) 0:56
5 A Masquerade Lays & It's Breeding 4:27
6 Sons Of The Cataclysm 5:09
7 Fertile Forensics 3:41
8 Call Him V.I.T.A.L. 4:34
9 Insomnia 3:41
10 Vampyre 4:18
11 Rorshach Test For The Adventurous Ear (Segue) 0:56
12 The Paranoia Paradox 3:18
13 In The Dark (Who Are You? 4:03
14 Secret Of The Invisible Man 5:00
15 Funhouse 4:53
16 Slouch Hat 4:47
17 Denouement (Segue) 0:24
18 Soldier Of Misfortune 4:57
19 Agoraphobic Claustrophobic 5:02
20 Noel (Outro) 3:07
21 Devil's Ransom 3:10

This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T2 (FLAC I):  LINK (you also see T1 links)
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page

    This one's partially mastered as lossy. Still I upped it in FLAC because it was made available in this format via WEB streaming platforms. It's not an upconvert.

No comments: