2 Trick Daddy– Let's Go 3:51
3 Lil Scrappy*– No Problem 3:38
4 Fat Joe– Listen Baby 3:37
5 T.I.– Bring Em Out 3:39
6 Trillville– Get Some Crunk In Yo System 4:18
7 Lil Wyte*– I Sho Will 4:48
8 Crime Mob– Knuck If You Buck 3:29
9 Allure (3)– Uh-Oh 3:49
10 Urban Mystic– Where Were You 4:03
11 4mula 1– Gotta Roll 3:24
12 Gerald Levert– One Million Times 3:57
13 TQ– Right On 4:34
14 Norman Brown– What's Going On 4:43
15 Boney James– Better With Time 5:30
16 Stephanie Mills– Healing Time 3:37
17 Ray Charles– Hit The Road Jack 2:00
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.

No comments:
Post a Comment