2 Cruna– Take Me Higher 4:31
3 Jené Spears– Doin' Too Much 4:07
4 Mike Jones (2)– Still Tippin' 3:38
5 Trillville– Some Cut 4:13
6 Eric Benét– I Wanna Be Loved 4:37
7 Boney James– Thinkin' 'Bout Me 4:00
8 Jody Breeze– $tackin' Paper 4:17
9 Crime Mob– Stilettos (Pumps) 3:22
10 DJ Quik– What They Think 3:38
11 Esthero– Gone 5:10
12 Tony Hussle– In This House 4:53
13 Norman Brown– I Might 4:49
14 Lil Scrappy*– No Problem (Remix) 3:34
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.

No comments:
Post a Comment