2026-09-02

VA - Paid In Full Presents The Family Jewels Chopped & Skrewed (2004) (CD) (FLAC + 320 kbps)

1 Mista Madd, Yung Ro, 50/50 Twin, Chamillionaire– Paid In Full Anthem II 6:41
2 50/50 Twin, Mista Madd, Yung Ro– Who Am I 5:41
3 Yung Ro, Mista Madd, Chamillionaire– Didn't I 5:58
4 50/50 Twin, Yung Ro, Mista Madd– All My Thuggz 5:54
5 Paul Wall– Tryin' To Get Paid 4:42
6 Rasaq, Chamillionaire– Ni@#a Be Hatin' 5:57
7 50/50 Twin– It's Nothin 6:08
8 Sabwarfare– On Ya Grind 6:26
9 Yung Ro, Mista Madd– I Ain't Perfect 4:48
10 Yung Ro, Del (6), Lil' Shay– 4th Quarter 4:57

This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T2 (FLAC I):  LINK (you also see T1 links)
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page

No comments: