2026-09-30

The Diplomats - Double Trouble (2026) (WEB) (FLAC + 320 kbps)

01. Final Warning (Intro)
02. Started from Nothing (feat. Vado)
03. The Movement
04. What Its Gonna Take
05. Stop Playing with Us (feat. Jim Jones)
06. I Will Not Lose
07. Back to Back
08. 100 Percent
09. The Choice is Yours
10. Double Trouble (feat. Vado)
11. Do What I Know (feat. Dave East)
12. Class in Session

This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T2 (FLAC I):  LINK (you also see T1 links)
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page. 

    This one's partially mastered as lossy. Still I upped it in FLAC because it was made available in this format via WEB streaming platforms. It's not an upconvert.