02. I Want U (feat. Larry June) (02:34)
03. Dreamer (feat. Iamsu!) (02:13)
04. Skytel (feat. Figg Newton) (02:47)
05. Hussle (feat. Krayzie Bone) (02:45)
06. Another One (feat. Meyhem Lauren) (03:19)
07. Hurt My Hand (feat. G Perico) (02:46)
08. Sideshow (feat. Conway the Machine) (02:41)
09. Town Bidness (feat. Casey Veggies) (02:45)
10. Large Amounts (feat. Mac Mall & Jack Sippa) (02:46)
11. Secret Society (feat. YG Hootie) (03:04)
12. Death Wish (feat. Aston Matthews) (02:20)
13. Come Back 2 U (feat. Soopafly) (03:01)
14. All About U (feat. Problem) (03:18)
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.
This one's partially mastered as lossy. Still I upped it in FLAC because it was made available in this format via WEB streaming platforms. It's not an upconvert.
