2026-09-19

Juvenile - Cocky & Confident (Deluxe Edition) (2009) (WEB) (FLAC + 320 kbps)

01 – Cocky & Confident
02 – Gotta Get It
03 – Back Back
04 – We Be Getting Money (feat. Shawty Lo, Dorrough & Kango Slim)
05 – My Money Don’t Fold (feat. Kango Slim & T-Money)
06 – Feeling Right (feat. B.G., Cape & Kango Slim)
07 – Top Of The Line
08 – Make U Feel Alright (feat. Kango Slim & Jay Da Menace)
09 – It’s All Hood
10 – New Orleans Stunna (feat. RawSmoov)
11 – All Over You (feat. Kango Slim)
12 – You Can’t Stop Me (feat. Youngin’ & Partners-N-Crime)
13 – Break It Down (feat. Q Corvette)
14 – I’m Out Chere (feat. Rico Love)
15 – I’m Shining
16 – I Say (feat. Youngin’)
17 – Everything (feat. Bobby V)
18 – Hands On You (feat. Pleasure P)
19 - Listen
20 - I'm A Good Tipper
21 - i Don't Have To Prove Myself
22 - Gotta Get It (Instrumental)

This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T2 (FLAC I):  LINK (you also see T1 links)
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.