2026-09-30

Herculeez - Chip Wit Dip [2015] (WEB) (FLAC + 320 kbps)


1 Goin Up 03:14
2 I Got That 04:05
3 Get It In 03:10
4 Turn Um Out 03:49
5 Baddest Bitch 04:19
6 All da Time 03:48
7 Chip Wit Dip 02:58
8 High Heels 04:23
9 Pop It 03:40
10 What It Zu 03:40
11 The Party 03:28
12 Get Murdered 04:56
13 Dime At Home 03:46
14 Ooo Wop 04:08
15 California Thang 03:13

This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T2 (FLAC I):  LINK (you also see T1 links)
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page. 

    This one's partially mastered as lossy. Still I upped it in FLAC because it was made available in this format via WEB streaming platforms. It's not an upconvert.