▼

2026-09-23

Funky DL - Half Jazz Half Amazing (2019) (WEB) (FLAC + 320 kbps)

01. A Million In One (01:30)
02. How We Used To… (01:36)
03. Start Kicking (01:40)
04. Nakasu (01:54)
05. Chips & Crumbs (01:46)
06. A Day Before Today (01:41)
07. I’ve Gotta… (01:30)
08. More Serious Things (01:35)
09. Karma (01:27)
10. Pants Still On Fire (01:06)
11. In The Club (01:28)
12. Sambaghini (01:26)
13. A Sunday Kinda Monday (01:28)
14. Stopping & Pausing (01:49)
15. Indigo Latina (01:36)
16. There’s Something About Me… (01:34)
17. Not Enough of Too Many (01:39)
18. Rhapsodic (01:29)
19. I Still Love… (01:33)
20. Trifling Itches (01:26)
21. I Just Might… (01:30)
22. Tip-Top (01:30)
23. Pay With Shells (01:03)
24. I Invited Another (01:27)
25. Watermarks (01:40)

This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T2 (FLAC I):  LINK (you also see T1 links)
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.