2026-09-25

Funky DL - Classic Was The Day (1997) (CD) (FLAC + 320 kbps)

01 32 Bar Summary
02 I’ve Lost My Microphone
03 Underground Hip-Hop
04 20-20-8-8 (feat. Versatile E)
05 On Ya Own
06 Pink Panther
07 Confidential Information
08 Worldwide (feat. Ty)
09 Soul Silhouette (feat. M & EM)
10 Classic Moves
11 Queen Of Diamonds
12 Off Key
13 Make Decisions
14 Circles (Going Round) (feat. M & EM)
15 Eye Remember
16 If I Had A Day To Live
17 It’s About Time (Bonus Track)

This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T2 (FLAC I):  LINK (you also see T1 links)
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.