2026-09-19

E-40 - Revenue Retrievin’ - Day Shift (Deluxe Edition) (2010) (WEB) (FLAC + 320 kbps)


1 Back In Business 04:39
2 Whip It Up (feat. Gucci Mane & YV) - E-40 feat. Gucci Mane & YV 03:16
3 B*tch (feat. Too $hort) - E-40 feat. Too $hort 03:23
4 Undastandz Me 04:01
5 Duck 03:22
6 I Get Down (feat. B-Legit) - E-40 feat. B-Legit 03:23
7 The Art Of Story Tellin' 04:15
8 F*ck You Right (feat. J. Valentine) - E-40 feat. J. Valentine 02:59
9 This A Boy (feat. Droop-E) - E-40 feat. Droop-E 04:03
10 I'ma Teach Ya How To Sell Dope 04:28
11 The Weedman (feat. Stresmatic) - E-40 feat. Stresmatic 04:42
12 Lightweight Jammin' (feat. Clyde Carson & Husalah) - E-40 feat. Clyde Carson & The Husalah 02:57
13 Everyday Is A Weekend (feat. The Jacka) - E-40 feat. The Jacka 02:36
14 Got It 03:06
15 Rick Rock Horns (feat. Marty James) - E-40 feat. Marty James 04:14
16 Dem Boyz 03:33
17 Outta Control (feat. Dem Hoodstarz & F.A.B.) - E-40 feat. Dem Hoodstarz & F.A.B. 03:33
18 All I Need 04:44
19 Gotta Get Betta (feat. Mike Marshall & Suga-T)- E-40 feat. Mike Marshall & Suga-T 05:05
20 Ya Suppose To 04:40
21 I'm In The Room (feat.Mugzi) - E-40 feat. Mugzi 03:24

This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T2 (FLAC I):  LINK (you also see T1 links)
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.