2026-09-05

DJ Whoo Kid - G-Unit Radio 04- No Peace Talks (2003) (CD) (FLAC + 320 kbps)

01. Farrakhan - Intro
02. Lloyd Banks - No Peace Talks
03. 50 Cent - Chase You Outta Here
04. G-Unit - Eye For Eye
05. Lloyd Banks - Motherfuckin' Star
06. Young Buck, T.I. Boy & Big Bipps - Dirty Dirty
07. 50 Cent - Clap Back Interlude
08. Lloyd Banks - Boywonder
09. 50 Cent & Mobb Deep - Clap Those Things
10. Young Buck - I Shoot You Shoot
11. G-Unit - G'd Up
12. 50 Cent - Pimp To The End
13. G-Unit Featuring Tony Yayo & Butch Cassidy - Groupie Love
14. 50 Cent - Outro
15. The Notorious B.I.G., Busta Rhymes & Buju Banton - 3 Bs

This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page

    Ripped by Luis!

No comments: