1 Freeway– Rep Yo' Click
2 Eminem– Skit
3 Freeway– Hood On Froze
4 G-Unit– Prince Of Bahrain Skit
5 Freeway– Won't Say It Again
6 Freeway– What You Know About Dat
7 Freeway– Something On The Wrist
8 Freeway– Freezer Pimpin
9 50 Cent– Fahrakkan Skit
10 Freeway– Nothing Gonna Stop Me
11 Freeway– Cosmic Kev Freestyle
12 Freeway– Philly Niggas
13 Jody Breeze– Trap Boy
14 Freeway– You's A Hoe
15 Freeway– The Return
16 Freeway– Speedin On The Freeway
17 Freeway– I Never Testified
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.
This one's partially mastered as lossy. Still I upped it in FLAC because it was made available in this format via WEB streaming platforms. It's not an upconvert.
