2 Geto Highlites 04:59
3 Ooh La La 04:06
4 Fantastic Voyage (Timber Mix) 05:34
5 Hit 'Em 04:22
6 C U When U Get There (feat. 40 thevz) - Coolio feat. 40 Thevz 05:11
7 For My Sistas 04:27
8 Can I Get Down 1x 03:45
9 Is This Me? 04:24
10 County Line 02:58
11 Mama, I'm in Love Wit a Gangsta (Mix) - Coolio feat. LeShaun 04:10
12 Cruisin' 04:36
13 Homeboy 04:08
14 My Soul 04:15
15 Bright as the Sun 04:46
16 The Winner 04:01
17 I Remember = Coolio feat. J-Ro & Billy Boy 04:48
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.

No comments:
Post a Comment