02. For The Thugs
03. Back In The Days
04. So What (Feat. The Lost Tribe)
05. Tater Head
06. Nann Nigga
07. Hold On (Feat. J-Shin)
08. Call From Dante
09. Change My Life (Feat. Mark & Tre+6)
10. I’ll Be Your Other Man (Feat. J.A.B.A.N)
11. Suckin’ Fuckin’ (Feat. Co Of Tre+6)
12. Stroke It Gently
13. Run Nigga (Feat. Tre+6)
14. Living In A World (Feat. Society)
15. I’ll Be Your Player (Remix)
16. Log Off
17. I Luv (Feat. Daz Dillinger, Scarface & Too Short)
18. My Niggaz Dem (Feat. DJ Clue & Trina)
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.

No comments:
Post a Comment