2 Forgot About Me 03:29
3 Daddy's Home 04:45
4 I Gotta Work 04:30
5 Let Me Borow Ur Bitch 04:14
6 Ride 03:39
7 Skit Mr. Coop & Pop 01:22
8 Deeper 05:30
9 Skit (feat. Uncle Don) 00:36
10 Hit Tha Road 04:52
11 Summin to Act Fool Bout 04:34
12 Bob Ya Head 05:33
13 I Ain't Stupid 04:14
14 Ghetto 04:52
15 Conversation With a Dead Man (Free Style)04:56
16 Skit Mr. Coop & Pop 01:07
17 Last Man Standing 05:47
18 Pay You Back 05:06
19 Thats When I Cried 04:14
20 A Night Like This 05:18
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.
This one's partially mastered as lossy. Still I upped it in FLAC because it was made available in this format via WEB streaming platforms. It's not an upconvert.

No comments:
Post a Comment