1-2 J.Stew, Lil C, Lil Bo Bo, C-Note, E.S.G. (2)– Representin Both Sides 5:49
1-3 E.S.G. (2), Lil C, J.Stew, 50/50 Twin– Freestyle 4:44
1-4 Lil C, OG Ron C*– Freestyle 4:43
1-5 Lil Bo Bo, Lil C, G-Milla– Freestyle 4:20
1-6 Lil C And Lil Bo Bo– They Don't Know Tha Game 3:31
1-7 Lil C, Big Pokey– Tha Get Money Pro (Remix) 4:17
1-8 Big T (3), J.Stew, C-Note, E.S.G. (2)– Candy On Chrome P.2 5:37
1-9 No Artist– Andrew Jackson...Tha $20.00 Bill 0:29
1-10 Lil Bo Bo, Lil C– Can You See Us? 2:29
1-11 Lil C, Tha Wreckin Yard*, 50/50 Twin– 20 Inch Rims 4:59
1-12 Lil C– Freestyle 4:31
1-13 50/50 Twin, Lil Keke*, Lil C, Lil O*, J.Stew, Big Pokey– Cash Stacka's Part 2 6:33
1-14 Lil C, Lil Bo Bo– I'm Ridin Swangas On Ya 2:58
1-15 Lil C And DJ Obscene (2)– Watch Out Fo' Tha Laws (Lil C And DJ Obscene In Houston) 0:59
1-16 Lil C, J.Stew– I Got Tha Cadillac On Them 84's 2:38
1-17 Lil C, J.Stew, C-Note, Big Shawn (4)– Don't Play Me 4 No Hoe 6:10
1-18 Lil C, Lil Bo Bo– Ain't Too Many Stackin Like Me 4:13
1-19 E.S.G. (2), J.Stew, Lil C, 50/50 Twin, C-Note– I'm Comin Up 6:03
1-20 Trae, 50/50 Twin– I Hold My Own 3:29
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.
This one's partially mastered as lossy. Still I upped it in FLAC because it was made available in this format via WEB streaming platforms. It's not an upconvert.

No comments:
Post a Comment