2026-08-27

Def-i & Shane - Back 2 Back LP (2011) (WEB) (FLAC + 320 kbps)


1 Back 2 Back (Intro) 01:37
2 Beats and Addictions 02:40
3 Remain True 02:34
4 Religion vs Spirituality 04:37
5 Stand Up (Feat. John Spain) - Def-I & Shane B. feat. John Spain 03:25
6 Fire Spitters 01:35
7 Can't Stop Us (Feat. Wake-Self) - Def-I & Shane B. feat. Wake-Self 02:17
8 Rhyme and Repeat (Feat. John Spain) - Def-I & Shane B. feat. John Spain 02:42
9 Two Aces 02:09
10 Dream Through - Def-I 03:10
11 You Should Know 02:32
12 Special Announcement (Instrumental) - Def-I 01:11
13 Go Deep 02:39
14 Final Recipe 02:30
15 Lows and Highs 02:33
16 Exit Portal (Outro) 02:07

This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page

No comments: