2 Blue Dream Wedding Cake (Ariano Remix) - Def-I feat. Ariano 03:03
3 Solstice (Ariano Remix) - Def-I feat. Ariano 03:17
4 Manifold (Ariano Remix) - Def-I feat. DJ Shakedown & Ariano 03:57
5 Not Like Me (Ariano Remix) - Def-I feat. Ariano 03:07
6 Dark City (Ariano Remix) - Def-I feat. Ariano & DJ Noble 03:06
7 Overhead (Ariano Remix) - Def-I feat. Ariano 02:56
8 Best Friends Forever (Ariano Remix) - Def-I feat. Ariano 03:20
9 Talking To Photos (Ariano Remix)- Def-I feat. Ariano 02:54
10 Gathering of MCs Intertribal (Ariano Remix) - Def-I feat. Ariano, MC Slader, Blesinfinite, L*Roneous, Phrase, Nataanii Means, Supaman, Olmeca, Beond, Woar2, Tall Paul & Loch Jester 04:35
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.

No comments:
Post a Comment