2 Venomous (4), D-Roll & K.I.D. (7)– Pork Chops
3 Duke (11), K.I.D. (7), D-Roll & Big Dru– On The Block
4 Crooked, Duke (11), D-Roll, Oso, Unknown (29) & K.I.D. (7)– Niteriderz
5 D-Roll, Duke (11), Crooked & K.I.D. (7)– 4 15S
6 Duke (11), Venomous (4), K.I.D. (7), Crooked, D-Roll, Emaculate, Oso, Unknown (29), Young Crayze & Young D*– Redpresent
7 Duke (11), D-Roll & Crooked– Hatin Ass Putos
8 Crooked, Venomous (4) & D-Roll– Mind Ya Business
9 D-Roll, Crooked, K.I.D. (7) & Big Dru– Shittin On Fools
10 D-Roll, Crooked, K.I.D. (7), Duke (11), Stack-A-Rack & Young Crayze– Beast Bay
11 Duke (11), D-Roll, Crooked, K.I.D. (7), Unknown (29) & Big Dru– Out To Get Rich
12 Duke (11), Venomous (4), D-Roll, Crooked & K.I.D. (7)– The Darkroom
13 Duke (11), D-Roll, K.I.D. (7) & Oso– Game Goofy
14 Duke (11), Oso, K.I.D. (7), Unknown (29), D-Roll & Young D*– Take It From The Back Girl
15 D-Roll, Crooked, Emaculate & Unknown (29)– Break Bread
16 Venomous (4), D-Roll & K.I.D. (7)– Time After Time
17 Lil Coner*, Dopey (6), Tito B, Fat Steve, Young Dalley, D-Roll & Crooked– Northern Cali Livin
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.

No comments:
Post a Comment