2 Crooked & K.I.D. (7)– Stack To The 'Dro
3 Young Lalo, Sonny Boy Lokzter, Cisko (7), Pistol Cee, B.M.K. & Franky Boy– 4155916
4 Young Notorious, Mz. Monique & Kapital K– U Know Who We Is
5 Moreno & Smokie Locs– Evil Side Intentions
6 Duke (11), Pasta J, K.I.D. (7) & Crooked– Drop It Low
7 Trigger (35) & Silent (11)– Street Shit
8 K.I.D. (7)– YG'z
9 K.I.D. (7) & Crooked– We In The Bay
10 Young D*– My Story
11 Moreno, Silent Loco, Young Chico & Maye P– On A Mission
12 Emaculate & Young D*– Two O Nine On Mine
13 Emaculate, Young Sac, Straight Lace & Butta Fingaz– How We Roll
14 Crooked, Young D*, K.I.D. (7) & Emaculate– On The Turf
Bonus Track
15 20Locz & Young Chino– Liv'n Trew The Late Nite
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.

No comments:
Post a Comment