2026-08-22

Black Silver - Slangster Party (2012) (WEB) (FLAC + 320 kbps)

1 Right Price 1:07
2 What Was I Thinking 2:29
3 That Slap (Remix) 4:22
4 Mad Doggin' 3:34
5 Another Lil Story 3:10
6 Chicks Love R&B 3:42
7 Carz 3:58
8 Right Price (Interlude) 0:42
9 All Said & Done 4:37
10 Slangster Party 3:09
11 Sand N Water 4:21
12 Back Like Yesterday 2:18
13 Brilliant 3:45
14 Savage Hearts 2:31
15 Tonight 2:20
16 Right Price (Outro) 0:47
17 That Slap (Original Version) 4:24

This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T2 (FLAC I):  LINK (you also see T1 links)
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page

    This one's partially mastered as lossy. Still I upped it in FLAC because it was made available in this format via WEB streaming platforms. It's not an upconvert.

No comments: