2026-07-10

Yung Redd & Lil' Keke - The Cost of Living (2013) (WEB) (FLAC + 320 kbps)


1 Intro 00:52
2 On My Grind 02:59
3 Talk It Over 02:07
4 Yung Redd 01:49
5 Go Getta 02:36
6 It's My Turn 00:21
7 You Know 02:35
8 I Love the Game 00:21
9 Out da Hood 02:18
10 Cost of Living 02:25
11 It's Hard 02:46
12 It's Money 01:44
13 New Money 02:10
14 Ask No Questions 02:53
15 Extra Clip 02:48
16 Flow 1 01:39
17 I Am the Future 01:35
18 Call Mike Clark 00:22
19 Look Flow 1 03:48
20 Look Flow 2 01:38
21 I Make It Look so Good 02:55
22 I Smell Like Money 01:24
23 Flow 2 02:20
24 Yung Redd Flow 02:35
25 Ride on 4's 02:47
26 For the Streets 02:45

This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T2 (FLAC I):  LINK (you also see T1 links)
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page. 

    This one's partially mastered as lossy. Still I upped it in FLAC because it was made available in this format via WEB streaming platforms. It's not an upconvert.