2026-07-27

V.I.T.A.L. Emcee & Ariano - Blurry Wisdom by 2 Drunk'n Poets (2003) (WEB) (FLAC + 320 kbps)


1 Station Emergency (feat. Ariano 02:38
2 2 Drunk'n Poets (feat. Ariano) 04:11
3 Hip-Hop Serenade (feat. Ariano) 05:28
4 Anthem (feat. Ariano) 03:38
5 Honey (feat. Ariano 05:04
6 Virtue and Vice (feat. Ariano) 03:57
7 Subscriptions (feat. Ariano) 05:00
8 Space and Time (feat. Dilemma & Ariano  - V.I.T.A.L. Emcee feat. Dilemma & Ariano 04:12
9 P.T.A. (feat. Maylay & Ariano) - V.I.T.A.L. Emcee feat. Maylay & Ariano 04:17
10 Been Here Before (feat. Ariano) 05:23
11 Weapons of Mass Instruction (feat. Chapter ONE & Ariano) -V.I.T.A.L. Emcee feat. Chapter One & Ariano 03:53
12 Middle of the Night (feat. Ariano) 04:33
13 Last Call (feat. Ariano) 05:09


This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page

No comments: