2026-07-22

VA - Sad Girl Records - Hypnotized '97 (1997) (CD) (FLAC + 320 kbps)

01.Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize                              [04:07]    
02.C-Bo - I'm A Fool                                         [04:16]    
03.Richie Rich - Do G's Go To Heaven                         [05:59]    
04.2 Pac - Hail Mary                                         [05:18]    
05.Snoop Dogg - What's My Name                               [04:12]    
06.Lost Boyz - Get Up (Remix)                                [03:55]    
07.Do or Die ft. Johnny P. - Playa Like You And Me           [04:15]    
08.Eight Ball and M.J.G. - Sho Nuf                           [05:07]    
09.Warren G. - I Shot The Sheriff (Remix)                    [03:27]    
10.Too Short and K-C1 - Rappers Ball (Remix)                 [04:55]    
11.Godfather - Godfather's Black                             [04:25]    
12.Gangsta Pat - I Wanna Smoke                               [04:48]    
13.E40 and Bo-Rock - Things'll Never Change                  [05:06]    
14.Westside Connection - The Critics In New York             [05:37]    
15.2 Pac - Friends                                           [04:14]    
16.Freak Nasty - Da Dip                                      [03:52]

This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page

No comments: