2 Summer Fever 4:14
3 Don't Test 5:21
4 Interlude 0:57
5 Stop Frontin' 3:24
6 Ontha Run 4:24
7 Interlude 0:52
8 Same All Jazz 4:01
9 Biznazz 5:05
10 Interlude 0:58
11 I Don't Give A Fuck 4:43
12 Breakin Frontears 3:13
13 Steppin In Tha Mud 4:33
14 Alimoney 2:57
15 Hip Hop Ganxta 4:24
16 Interlude 0:39
17 Style 4:13
18 On Tha Square 4:13
19 Bonus Track 4:23
20 Interlude 0:35
21 On Tha Jazz Tip 7:14
22 Let's Get Dizzy (Bonus Track)This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.
This one's partially mastered as lossy. Still I upped it in FLAC because it was made available in this format via WEB streaming platforms. It's not an upconvert.

No comments:
Post a Comment