02. Fabolous – They Like Me
03. Fabolous – Can I Live (Feat. Ransom, Paul Cain, Stack Bundles & Jaz)
04. Fabolous – Baby Remix (Feat. Lil Mo)
05. Red Cafe – Bling Blaow Part 2 (Feat. Fabolous & Paul Wall)
06. Fabolous – Whatever I Wan’ Do
07. Fabolous – How We Do It (Feat. Young Jeezy, Slick Pulla & Paul Cain)
08. Fabolous – Walk Like It, Talk Like It (Feat. Ransom & Stack Bundles)
09. Mariah Carey – Don’t Forget About Us Remix (Feat. Fabolous & Styles P)
10. Fabolous – Get Yo’ Money
11. Fabolous – Murda (We Don’t Believe You) (Feat. Paul Cain)
12. Fabolous – You Can’t Slow Me Down (Feat. Red Cafe & Joe Budden)
13. Fabolous – The Hitmen (Feat. The LOX & J Hood)
14. Fabolous – You Don’t Know Freestyle
15. Fabolous – Smokin’ & Sippin’ (Feat. Paul Cain)
16. Fabolous – Computer Love
17. Fabolous – Bars R Us (Feat. Ransom & Paul Cain)
18. Fabolous – Gotta Go Freestyle
19. Fabolous – Sit ‘Em Sideways (Feat. Bleu Davinci)
20. Fabolous – Some Say (Feat. Dilli & Paul Cain)
21. Fabolous – Just Grind (Feat. Busta Rhymes & Paul Cain)
22. Fabolous – I’m The Shit
23. Paul Cain – Make It Hot (Feat. The Notorious B.I.G.)
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.
This one's partially mastered as lossy. Still I upped it in FLAC because it was made available in this format via WEB streaming platforms. It's not an upconvert.

No comments:
Post a Comment