2026-07-28

DJ Hot Day - Southstramentals 2 (2008) (WEB) (FLAC + 320 kbps)


1 In Yo Face (Insturmental) 03:29
2 I Run This (Insturmental) 03:23
3 Money to Blow (Insturmental) 03:05
4 Models (Insturmental) 04:13
5 Out Here Grinding (Insturmental) 04:20
6 Lookin Boy (Insturmental) 03:15
7 Do My Thang (Insturmental) 03:23
8 Tomarrow (Insturmental) 03:26
9 Who Hotter (Insturmental) 03:26
10 U Gotta Love Me (Insturmental)03:41
11 The Business (Insturmental) 03:59
12 Bossy (Insturmental) 03:24
13 Im Toe Up (Insturmental) 04:18
14 Get On It (Insturmental) 03:32
15 Here I Am (Insturmental) 03:25
16 Girls Gone Wild (Insturmental) 03:42
17 In the Ayer (Insturmental) 03:42
18 Hit the Floor (Insturmental) 02:57
19 Kush (Insturmental) 04:10
20 Talk About It (Insturmental) 03:11

This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T2 (FLAC I):  LINK (you also see T1 links)
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page

    This one's partially mastered as lossy. Still I upped it in FLAC because it was made available in this format via WEB streaming platforms. It's not an upconvert.

No comments: