2 And All You Can Do is Laugh (Grey) (Live at Maida Vale, July 17th, 2002) 03:52
3 I Promise Never To Get Paint On My Glasses Again (Mother Pregnant 1) (Live at Maida Vale, July 17th, 2002) 02:41
4 I Promise Never To Get Paint On My Glasses Again (Mother Pregnant 2) (Live at Maida Vale, July 17th, 2002) 02:36
5 JimmyBreeze (I Taught Myself to Survive) (Live at Maida Vale, July 17th, 2002) 01:02
6 JimmyBreeze (Ram's Crumpled Horn) (Live at Maida Vale, July 17th, 2002) 02:03
7 Bike (Edison Accapella) (Live at Maida Vale, July 17th, 2002) 01:30
8 Bike (Dead Dog) (Live at Maida Vale, July 17th, 2002) 02:08
9 The Sound of a Handshake (Just Gravy) (Live at Maida Vale, July 17th, 2002) 02:32
10 The Sound of a Handshake (We Wanna Break You) (Live at Maida Vale, July 17th, 2002) 03:20
11 You Must Be Satisfied (Live at Maida Vale, July 17th, 2002) 02:17
12 Peel's Real Name Guess Game (Live at Maida Vale, July 17th, 2002) 01:08
13 Bike (Physics of a Bicycle) (Live at Maida Vale, July 17th, 2002) 04:26
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.

No comments:
Post a Comment