2026-07-28

Body Count - Carnivore (2020) (2xCD) (FLAC + 320 kbps)

1-1 Carnivore 3:12
1-2 Point The Finger 2:39
1-3 Bum-Rush 3:24
1-4 Ace Of Spades 3:00
1-5 Another Level 4:12
1-6 Colors 2020 4:26
1-7 No Remorse 3:13
1-8 When I'm Gone 4:36
1-9 Thee Critical Beatdown 3:12
1-10 The Hate Is Real 4:01
1-11 6 In Tha Morning 2020 (Unreleased Demo) 3:31
1-12 No Lives Matter (Live In Australia 2017) 4:57
1-13 Black Hoodie (Live In Australia 2017) 3:27
Instrumentals
2-1 Carnivore 3:12
2-2 Point The Finger 2:39
2-3 Bum-Rush 3:24
2-4 Another Level 4:12
2-5 Colors 2020 4:26
2-6 No Remorse 3:13
2-7 When I'm Gone 4:13
2-8 Thee Critical Beatdown 3:12
2-9 The Hate Is Real 3:54
2-10 6 In Tha Morning 2020 3:24

This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T2 (FLAC I):  LINK (you also see T1 links)
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page

No comments: