2026-07-27

Afroman Presents The Hungry Hustlerz - Starvation Is Motivation (2004) (CD) (FLAC + 320 kbps)

1 The 2 Zigg Zaggs & Mr. Mixx– Check This Out 2:19
2 Mr. Mixx– Dirty South Legend 3:08
3 Blaq, Afroman & STRAINJ– Going Out Tonite 4:04
4 Blaq, Afroman, STRAINJ & PoBoy– Where I'm From 9:11
5 Blaq, Afroman, STRAINJ & PoBoy– Eye Of Tha Storm 4:10
6 Afroman & LowKey (2)– I'm Ballin' 5:20
7 Afroman & Mr. Mixx– Shake Your Ass 3:39
8 Afroman & Blaq– Money Make Tha World Go 'Round 4:24
9 Afroman & Fatsoe– Palmdale Is Tha City 4:19
10 Afroman & STRAINJ– Talkin' To My Homies 4:39
11 Afroman & PoBoy– Still Smokin' 6:34
12 STRAINJ– The First Time 3:24
13 Afroman– Hungry Hustla Hollas 7:54

This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE

  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T2 (FLAC I):  LINK (you also see T1 links)
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
  • For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page

No comments: