02. I'm Ready Lord 4:08
03. Selling My Soul 4:27
04. N-I-G-G-A (feat. Boug) 3:39
05. Demons Inside Of Me (feat. Alton) 4:05
06. Prayers Of A Sinner 4:09
07. Chaper 2: For The Radio 1:04
08. Home With Me (feat. J-Smith) 4:37
09. Just Like A Star 4:00
10. Oh No Here She Come 3:05
11. One Night Stand (feat. Boug) 4:25
12. Exta-Cee 4:03
13. Blunts In The Air (feat. Boug & Tru) 4:03
14. Chaper 3: From The Hood 1:04
15. This Is How The Ghetto Raised Me 3:48
16. Hardtimes (feat. Sheek & Vic Vega) 4:27
17. High Tonight 3:40
18. The World (feat. Tomorrow) 3:45
19. I Aint Going Back (feat. Vic Vega) 5:30
20. Buck Buck 3:43
This release is a part of the 2026-Mid-End Batch, which is unfolding in 11 parts. Post about it can be found HERE
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 3 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.

No comments:
Post a Comment