2 Bossman (7)– Changes 4:52
3 Bigg (2) & Tall (4) featuring Dirty Dog (5)– Haters 4:03
4 Flexx*– What Ya'll Know 4:49
5 Bossman (7), Wild C & DJ Omega (4)– I Done Seen 4:44
6 Keno Valentino– Dope Dick 3:59
7 Jugga The Bully*– Treeze 4:07
8 Ghetto Prophet– Janie 4:53
9 Bigg (2) & Tall (4) featuring Dirty Dog (5)– War N These Street 4:35
10 2-Death– Bus 'Em Up 4:53
11 The Realist Family featuring Creep (10)– Don't Wanna Phucc Wit This 4:12
12 Bossman (7), Wild C, DJ Omega (4) & Thug Passion (2)– Representin' (That Dirty South) 4:27
13 Bossman (7), Wild C, DJ Omega (4) & Thug Passion (2)– I Done Seen (Don't Flex Remix) 4:09
This release is part of the "2025 2nd part" batch, which will be unfolded in 11 parts. The post about it can be found HERE.
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 2 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.
