2026-06-07

VA - Original Ballaz 2000 - Competition Bass Edition (2000) (CD) (FLAC + 320 kbps)

01.Master P - Bout It Bout It II                       
02.Too Short ft. Ice Cube - Ain't Nothin But A Word       
03.8-Ball and MJG - Space Age Pimpin          
04.Geto Boyz - Mind Playin Tricks                         
05.2Pac - Bury Me A G                                     
06.D.O.C. - The D.O.C. and The Doctor                      
07.Mystikal - Y'all Ain't Ready Yet                         
08.Do or Die - Po Pimp                                   
09.Psychodrama - Magic                                       
10.Orginal Ballaz 2000 - blank                         
11.Crucial Conflict - Hay                                  
12.Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Thuggish Ruggish Bone          
13.UGK - Something Good                                   
14.Jay Z - Ain't No Nigga                                    
15.Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy                          
16.Luniz - I Got Five On It                            
17.Big Tymers - Big Ballin 

This release is part of the "2025 2nd part" batch, which will be unfolded in 11 parts. The post about it can be found HERE.


  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T2 (FLAC I):  LINK (you also see T1 links)
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)

For older posts, there are 2 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page