2026-06-02

Todd G - I Got That Work (2009) (CD) (FLAC + 320 kbps)

01. Intro (Featuring Bosko)
02. Put U Up On Game (Featuring Pastor Troy And Tonya Mitchell)
03. Not A Mystery (Featuring Big Balou The Sasquatch)
04. I Dont Deserve This
05. A Whole Nuther Level (Featuring Carolyn Berry And Sandy Shores)
06. Family (Featuring Sandy Shores)
07. Money (Featuring Mackdub And Hi-Q)
08. Drinkin Away The Pain (Featuring Arjay)
09. Interlude
10. You Were There (Featuring Sandy Shores)
11. Haters (Featuring Cool Nutz And Arjay)
12. My Theme Song (Featuring Carolyn Berry)
13. All U Need Iz Jesus (Featuring Carolyn Berry)
14. Late Night Reflections

This release is part of the "2025 2nd part" batch, which will be unfolded in 11 parts. The post about it can be found HERE.


  • T1 (MP3 320): LINK
  • T2 (FLAC I):  LINK (you also see T1 links)
  • T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)

For older posts, there are 2 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page

No comments: