1-2 Misanthropy 5:36
1-3 Unforgiven 3:30
1-4 Who Is Y'all Niggas 4:24
1-5 Spitten Venom 3:20
1-6 Mortal Combat 4:31
1-7 Macaframa 5:27
1-8 Take Fight 4:48
1-9 Cemetery Fulla G's 3:16
1-10 Dead On Arrival Pt.1 4:27
1-11 Land Of The Lost 4:40
1-12 Kick It 2-Nite 3:14
1-13 Mama's Pride & Joy 4:35
1-14 Whatever It Took 4:49
1-15 On The Rise/Outro 1:06
2-1 Intro: The Prophecy 1:06
2-2 Write What I See 1:57
2-3 Hold On (What's A Thug To Do) 4:10
2-4 Most Wanted (Who They Wanna Kill) 3:02
2-5 Who But Me 4:19
2-6 Sac-a-indo (Where I'm From) 4:05
2-7 Kamikaze 4:42
2-8 When The Smoke Clears 4:59
2-9 Vengeance Is Mine 3:46
2-10 Terrorists 5:12
2-11 Hit The Club (Rip It Up) 4:02
2-12 Post War Syndrome 4:27
2-13 I Got Yo Back 4:40
2-14 Lord Have Mercy 4:06
2-15 Outro: We Bang 4:32
This release is part of the "2025 2nd part" batch, which will be unfolded in 11 parts. The post about it can be found HERE.
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 2 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.
