02. Info-Pop Outbreak
03. Black Hole of Calkuta
04. I Can Spot One a Mile Away
05. No Sweet Tooth
06. God Helmet (Interlude)
07. My Bloody Valentine
08. Stephen Hawking
09. Shiva Wire
10. Blanket Party
11. Foreign Objects
12. The Bad Son (Interlude)
13. Frank Stallone
14. Full Circle
15. That’s Big
16. All Crushed Under the Same Terrible Wheel
17. When the Satellites Fall
18. Can’t Sleep When I’m Sober
19. Steel Wool From Electric Sheep (Bonus Track)
This release is part of the "2025 2nd part" batch, which will be unfolded in 11 parts. The post about it can be found HERE.
- T1 (MP3 320): LINK
- T2 (FLAC I): LINK (you also see T1 links)
- T3 (FLAC II): LINK (you also see T2, T1 links)
For older posts, there are 2 more mega-posts. They are listed at the start of this page.

No comments:
Post a Comment