2024-06-30

Various Artists - Rare Hip-Hop & Rap Ghetto 7 (200x) (WEB) (FLAC + 320 kbps)

1 The Candy Store– My Only Lady (Raw Version)
2 Severe Feat. Regimen– My Way (Street Mix)
3 Polecat (2)– R.I.P. (Wu-Doo Mix)
4 Walkmen Feat. Celph Titled– The Coundown Theory
5 The Burn U.N.I.– Conflict (Street Version)
6 Lewis Parker– Walk In The Sky
7 Shadowz In The Dark– Fatiguez
8 The Mexakinz*– Burning Hot (Radio Mix)
9 Soul Kid Klik– Mortal Combat (Row Mix)
10 Puppets Of Chaos– Tru Dat (Street Mix)
11 Equilibrium (2)– Critikal Conditions
12 I-Born– Jungle Life (Main Mix)
13 Perverted Rym Throwwa– Can We Get It On Now (Toxic Mix)
14 Blackstract– Diary Of A Mad M.C. (Hungry Mix)
15 Strickly Roots– Brother's Die'N Everyday
16 Shamus– Try 2C Loot (Dirty Mix)

This release is a part of the Spring 2024 batch which is unfolding in 8 parts. Full list can be found here.


If you stumble upon something in the blog that's posted before Nov 21, 2021, then the links are located here - T1 / T2 / T3