2023-06-22

DJ Andy Smith - Diggin' In The BGP Vaults (2008) (CD) (FLAC + 320 kbps)

1 The Blackbyrds– Wilford's Gone
2 Dave Hamilton– Cracklin' Bread
3 Betty Moorer– It's My Thing
4 Ripple– I Don't Know What It Is But It Sure Is Funky
5 Ann Alford– Got To Get Me A Job
6 Billy Garner*– I Got Some
7 Booker T & The MG's– Sing A Simple Song
8 James K-Nine– Live It Up
9 87th Off Broadway– Can't Get Enough
10 Funk Inc.– Smokin' At Tiffany's
11 Harold Mabern– I Want You Back
12 Wilbur Bascomb And The Blue Zodiact*– Just A Groove In G
13 Dyke & The Blazers– Let A Woman Be A Woman - Let A Man Be A Man
14 Billy Garner*– Brand New Girl
15 Chester Randle's Soul Senders*– Soul Brothers Testify Part 1
16 Rufus Thomas– Itch & Scratch Part 2
17 Pazant Brothers*– Skunk Juice
18 Spanky Wilson– Sunshine Of Your Love
19 The Generation– I'm A Good Woman
20 Ron Buford– Chicken Tracks
21 The Soul Setters– Out Of Sight
22 Mel Davis (3)– Just Another Smile
23 Roosevelt Matthews– Mine Exclusively
24 Billy Hawks– (Oh Baby) I Believe I'm Losing You

This one is a part of the SUMMER 2023 drop!

If you stumble upon something in the blog that's posted before Nov 21, 2021, then the links are located here - T1 / T2 / T3